Tuesday, October 30, 2007

REHAB • Tuesday, Oct. 30th

Well this is going to be a short post until after I see dad tonight. I spoke with his nurse this morning and she said he had an "uneventful night". It was very hard to leave him yesterday - but he really needed to rest up for today. He will have his first full day today... so we are anxious to see how he does and feels. He was a bit sad yesterday- but they said that was to be expected. You have no idea how hard it is to leave him there. . . but we know that he is in the right place with the right people and that God is control. I will blog when we get home tonight from visiting him. I am taking mom up around 4:30pm. Thanks for your continued support and prayers!

1 comment:

Stephen Allen said...

Mary Beth:

Please let Shug know that I (Steve Allen) have been following the blogs, and that I and Melissa (my wife) have been praying for him to get well and return to us soon. We both love him very much! I just recently saw him at my fathers funeral service, and haven't had a chance yet to thank him for being there for me in my time of need. Take Care, and continue living in our Lord's direction. Steve