Thursday, October 25, 2007

DAY 10 • Thurs. Oct. 25 • AM Update

Good Morning! Just spoke with dad's night nurse Josh and he informed me that dad's blood pressure shot back up in the wee-mornin' hours to 170s over 100s - so even though they tried to bring it down with the IV push meds, it wasn't enough so they did put him back on the drip meds for his Blood Pressure. We are not sure how this will affect him, or whether they will have to keep him in ICU again because of this. Mom and I are on our way up for the day and when we get a report from the doctor, I will post the plan for today. On the good side, Nurse Josh said he saw dad's left foot toes twitch some last night - so we'll take anything!!! Keep us in your prayers for safe travel to Winchester in this rainy weather and for Dad's blood pressure to get under control and get him onto that 2nd floor Neuro unit!!!!

2 comments:

mikenmoe said...

We love you Shug!! You will be in our prayers this morning!! You have been a blessing to us and our family and everyone we know here in town. We pray for your full recovery in Jesus' name!


Mike n Moe

Nikki said...

Hey Aunt Mary, just read your update! I hope they still let Pap Pap out of ICU! I know how much he wants to leave there! Pap Pap's been in my prayers! I love you guys very much, tell Granny and Pap Pap I Love them, and tell Pap Pap to get better so we can get him out of there!!!!

Love,Nikki