Monday, April 28, 2008

Quiet Weekend

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, I just got back from Texas. I talked to mom & dad every day over the weekend, but I just went in and saw mom & dad as soon as I got back in town and they seemed great. It was a quiet weekend - but lots of visitors to keep them company! Thanks everyone for visiting! Dad did get out and go to church Sunday afterall, even though mom was unable to go. . . he just didn't want to miss it!

Mom is a bit tired and has been having a little bit of wheezing in her chest so the Doctor decided it would be better if they put her on an antibiotic to catch any potential infection that could be brewing in her lungs. That's something that frequently happens to patients after major surgery. I am so glad she is in there and being carefully watched and cared for by medical professionals. Dad - he looked amazing - he was a bit emotional when I arrived - cause we hadn't seen each other since Friday. I was so glad to see him and share with him about the awesome time we had - I got to show them the pictures of Lakewood Church in Houston where we were this weekend - we even got to meet Joel Osteen and his wife Victoria. It was amazing!

I will try to get a better handle tomorrow on dad and mom's progress when I run into their therapists in the halls and give you all an update. But keep believing with us and praying that dad's miracle of walking again will happen this month - I'm believing - will you step out in faith and believe with me?

No comments: